JEANI FINK, L.AC, MSTCM is passionate about helping people achieving optimal health through preventative medicine by bringing your body, mind and spirit into a natural state of balance.
She supports her patients healing with ongoing individualized treatment plans. Believing that the best healing is achieved in a reciprocal relationship, she encourages all of her patients to fully participate in their healing process. Jeani combines the ancient healing tradition of acupuncture to meet her patient’s modern day needs.
Prior to becoming an acupuncturist Jeani graduated from Santa Clara University with a Bachelor’s of Business Administration. After seven years in the finance industry she traveled the world and volunteered in Uganda where her desire to help others was affirmed.
Jeani completed her Master’s degree in Traditional Chinese Medicine at the American College of Traditional Chinese Medicine in San Francisco and is licensed as an acupuncturist in the state of California. She also holds a national certification in acupuncture and Chinese herbology from the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine.
Clinical training includes rotations at California Pacific Medical Center Stroke and Spinal Cord Injury Rehabilitation Center and the Jewish Home for the Aged. Advanced studies include an international study abroad program at Zhejiang University in Hangzhou, China and certification in Constitutional Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture.
Licensing, Certifications, and Professional Memberships:
- Licensed acupuncturist (L.Ac): California Acupuncture Board
- Member of the California State Oriental Medical Association (CSOMA)
- Advanced Tui Na (Chinese Massage): Manual Therapy and Conscious Bodywork Certification
- Constitutional Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture Certification from Mary Elizabeth Wakefield
- Shiatsu massage certificate from American College of Traditional Chinese Medicine