Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture
Natural, painless, and effective treatment for renewing the face as well as the whole body.
In Traditional Chinese Medicine, the face reflects the overall balance and health of the entire body. Acupuncture is known as the medicine that treats the whole person – mind, body and spirit, and Constitutional Facial Acupuncture is not any different. It will not only addresses the signs of aging and stress that are reflected on the face, it also treats the entire body.
Each treatment is individualized to the patient and will include body and facial points as well as Chinese herbal masks and organic moisturizing therapy. Fine needles are placed at a variety of acupuncture points on the face, neck and around the eyes to strengthen the muscles and stimulate the production and dispersal of collagen, which starts to break down as we age. The dual action of needles and the topical treatments stimulate blood circulation, tighten facial muscles, improve coloring and even out skin irregularities while improving a sense of well-being.
- Improves acne (caused by hormonal imbalance)
- Helps menopause, perimenopause, PMS and other GYN issues
- Helps sinus congestion and headache
- Improves hyper- and hypothyroidism
- Reduces symptoms of toothache, TMJ, trigeminal neuralgia, and Bell’s palsy
- Helps headaches (except severe migraine)
- Treats diarrhea and constipation (most digestive issues)
- Helps to eliminate edema and puffiness
- Benefits eyes, ears and brain
- Can help insomnia and dizziness
- Helps depression and aids self-esteem
- Improves collagen production and muscle tone
- Helps reduce bags and sagging tendencies
- Helps eliminate fine lines and diminish larger wrinkles
- Helps reduce double chin and lift drooping eyelids
- Improves metabolism
- Tightens pores and brightens eyes
- Increases local blood and lymph circulation
- Improves facial color
- Reduces stress and promotes total health and well-being